Please be aware of fraud.
ICTE has been made aware of several fraudulent claims. Please be aware of the following.
- Hotel Fraud. ICTE has has not endorsed anyone to contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a special discounted conference rate. If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is fraud.
- Form requesting you to update a listing in International Fairs Directory or Expo Guide or Fair Guide or World Business Guide. The form says Updating is Free, but there is a small paragraph at the bottom of the notice that states it is a three year contract for a recurring annual fee. Only Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association staff (Judy Keller or Brittani Isham) will contact you to update your listing.
- Do not purchase attendee lists. ICTE does not sell attendee lists.
Approved Official Vendors
The following are official ICTE vendors that are approved to work with ICTE. If you have questions about other vendors, contact Judy Keller, Wisconsin Cheese Makers.
Conference Technologies Inc.; Event Technologies; Exhibitor Invites; Levy Catering; Streampoint Solutions; Valley Expo; Visit Milwaukee; Wisconsin Center District; Media Partners
Exhibitor Service Kit – Includes Furniture Order form, Electricity Order Form, Catering Information, etc.
View the Complete Exhibitor Service Kit here or choose select items below.
- Each exhibitor has received a login from Valley Expo for the Exhibitor Service Kit. If you do not have it contact Valley Expo
- Order early to receive discounted rates and ship early to avoid delays.
- Contact Valley Expo & Displays Exhibitor Service Department by email or phone 877-332-4292.
- Complete Exhibitor Service Kit Or, choose select items below:
- Exhibit Space Contract
- VALLEY EXPO & DISPLAYS Order tables, chairs, carpeting, etc.
- WISCONSIN CENTER DISTRICT – Order electricity, internet, air, water
- STREAM POINT – Order Lead Retrieval
- CONFERENCE TECHNOLOGIES – Order Audio Visual for your Booth
- CATERING – LEVY CATERING Order Food and Beverage to have in your booth
- Order to Hang your sign
- Pay to have an eblast sent to ICTE registered attendees
- EXHIBITOR INVITES -Free customizeable emails to send to your cheese makers customers (paid for by the show)
- Order Floral
- VALLEY EXPO & DISPLAYS – MONDAY MOVE-IN MAP (ONLY LARGE BOOTHS MOVE IN MONDAY) Move in Map for Large Booths
- Media Partners
Register those working in your booth
Please register everyone who will be working in your booth during exhibit hours. You will need a separate email for each person you are registering.
Passes included with the booth purchase
All employees working in the booth receive a free pass for the exhibits, lunches and receptions. In addition, if any of your employees wish to also attend the seminars, you receive 1 free Full Registration (including the seminars, exhibits, lunches and receptions) for each 10 x 10 booth purchased. If more people wish to attend the seminars, they will need to pay for either the one day or 2 day registration.
How to register
You can register online from here.
When registering who will be attending, you will need to select the ‘Exhibitor’ box from the first screen (see image below). When registering your attendees, you will have the option to select ‘Exhibits, Lunches and Receptions’ or the ‘Free Full with Exhibit’. To register those who will be at the show, you can click here now.
Floor Plan and Exhibitor List
Click here to view the Exhibit Floor Plan and Exhibitor List.
When can I set up my booth? What are exhibit hours?
Do cheese makers get into the exhibits for free?
Yes, click here for attendee registration fees.
Where can I see my online exhibitor description?
Where can I learn more about lead retrieval?
Interested exhibitors may choose to rent Lead Retrieval units.