About the ICTE
A worldwide gathering of over 3,000 cheese industry leaders, suppliers, marketers and more will gather to share information about the latest in cheese technology, new products, whey opportunities, product safety, marketing and additional issues affecting our industry. Your hosts Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association (WCMA) and the Center for Dairy Research (CDR) promise an exciting event.
What makes the ICTE different from other events?
- The expertise of the Wisconsin Center for Dairy Research team.
- Targeted focus on cheese and whey products.
- Excellent for supplier-processor networking at an affordable price.
- The pride and honor of the Championship Cheese Contest Awards Banquet and Auction.
- An event that draws CEOs, marketers, plant managers and R&D staff.
- Ever-changing with your key feedback!
- Samples cheese varieties from around the world.
- Student Dairy Showcase featuring products made by students at dairy universities across the United States.
- Ideas Showcase of seminars on the exhibit floor
- Complimentary buffet lunch in the Exhibit Hall to maximize your time
- Free Exhibits for Dairy Processors and marketers from around the world.
- Online signup and floor plan. Our on-line floor plan updates in real-time allowing orderly exhibit signup based on each WCMA Member company’s Priority Points.
- World Class Seminars
- And much more!