Register early for big savings!
- Save 20% — Register by January 22
- Save 10% — Register by February 26
- After February 15, pay Full Price
- Advanced registration will close April 9. After April 9, all registrations will take place on-site.
Attendees will identify themselves in one of the following two categories:
Cheese Maker/Dairy Manufacturer/Processor/Marketer
A dairy manufacturer or processor/marketer is one of the following:
- a firm engaged in converting milk and milk components into natural dairy products; or
- a firm engaged in producing processed cheese types; or
- a firm engaged in converting cheese into other dairy products, or engaged in processing whey; or
- a firm that markets cheese, purchases or brokers cheese, or distributes cheese as its primary business
A supplier company provides a good or service to the industry.
- Each attendee providing goods or services to the industry (a “supplier”) must be a member of Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association.
- If your company is a supplier and is not a member, you will need to complete the Supplier Membership Form and pay dues before attending any part of ICTE.
- Not sure if you are a member? Contact Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association’s Caitlin Peirick at 608-286-1001 or by email.
Any registration canceled on or prior to April 9, 2018 will receive a 75% refund. No refunds will be issued after April 9.