Advanced registration is now closed. Please register on-site when you arrive and please see important information below. Also, download the Complete Registration brochure for event schedule and more information.
- Registration will be open Tuesday from Noon to 7:00 p.m.; Wednesday and Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Registration is located on the third floor at the Wisconsin Center.
- If you are an exhibitor and need to register additional employees working in your booth, please do so onsite when you arrive.
- If you make cheese, you can attend the exhibits, lunches and receptions at no cost.
- If you are not exhibiting, and your company makes equipment, or provides a service or product of any type to the cheese industry, your company is a SUPPLIER company. You must pay membership dues, and must pay the registration fees to attend. See detailed information below.
Attendees will identify themselves in one of the following two categories:
If your company makes cheese, butter or whey, or processes cheese, your company is a Cheese Maker/Dairy Manufacturer/Processor/Marketer
A dairy manufacturer or processor/marketer is one of the following:
- a firm engaged in converting milk and milk components into natural dairy products; or
- a firm engaged in producing processed cheese types; or
- a firm engaged in converting cheese into other dairy products, or engaged in processing whey; or
- a firm that markets cheese, purchases or brokers cheese, or distributes cheese as its primary business
If your company makes equipment, or provides a service or product of any type to the cheese industry, your company is a Supplier company.
A supplier company provides a good or service to the industry.
- Each attendee providing goods or services to the industry (a “supplier”) must be a member of Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association.
- If your company is a supplier and is not a member, you will need to pay for Supplier Membership Dues and pay the SUPPLIERs NOT EXHIBITING registration fees listed below.
- NOTE: The ICTE does not offer free passes for Supplier Companies to preview the show, or to walk the show at no cost (see information in 2 bullets above).
- Not sure if you are a member? Contact Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association’s Caitlin Peirick at 608-286-1001 or by email.
Any registration canceled on or prior to April 9, 2018 will receive a 75% refund. No refunds will be issued after April 9.