Please be aware of fraud.
ICTE has been made aware of several fraudulent claims. Please be aware of the following.
- Hotel Fraud. ICTE has has not endorsed anyone to contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a special discounted conference rate. If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is fraud.
- Form requesting you to update a listing in International Fairs Directory or Expo Guide or Fair Guide or World Business Guide. The form says Updating is Free, but there is a small paragraph at the bottom of the notice that states it is a three year contract for a recurring annual fee. Only Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association staff (Judy Keller or Brittani Isham) will contact you to update your listing.
- Do not purchase attendee lists. ICTE does not sell attendee lists.
Approved Official Vendors
The following are official ICTE vendors that are approved to work with ICTE. If you have questions about other vendors, contact Judy Keller
- Conference Technologies Inc.
- Event Technologies
- Exhibitor Invites
- Levy Catering
- Streampoint Solutions (Lead Retrieval)
- Valley Expo
- Visit Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Center District
- Media Partners
Exhibitor Service Kit
- Each exhibitor has received a login from Valley Expo for the Exhibitor Service Kit. If you do not have it contact Valley Expo
- View the Complete Exhibitor Service Kit here or choose select items below.
- Order tables, chairs, carpeting, etc.
- Order electricity, internet, air, water
- New! Order Lead Retrieval
- Order Audio Visual for your Booth
- Order Food and Beverage to have in your booth
- Order to Hang your sign
- Pay to have an eblast sent to ICTE registered attendees
- Free customizeable emails to send to your cheese makers customers (paid for by the show)
Register those working in your booth
Please register everyone who will be working in your booth during exhibit hours. You will need a separate email for each person you are registering.
Passes included with the booth purchase
All employees working in the booth receive a free pass for the exhibits, lunches and receptions. In addition, if any of your employees wish to also attend the seminars, you receive 1 free Full Registration (including the seminars, exhibits, lunches and receptions) for each 10 x 10 booth purchased. If more people wish to attend the seminars, they will need to pay for either the one day or 2 day registration.
How to register
You can register online from here.
When registering who will be attending, you will need to select the ‘Exhibitor’ box from the first screen (see image below). When registering your attendees, you will have the option to select ‘Exhibits, Lunches and Receptions’ or the ‘Free Full with Exhibit’. To register those who will be at the show, you can click here now.
Click here to view the Exhibit Floor Plan.