Baird Center (formerly Wisconsin Center), 400 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
To receive special 2024 CheeseExpo Rates, you must book through the official CheeseExpo online lodging system
. Reservations for the block will not be accepted directly through the hotels.
- All lodging questions can be directed to VISIT Milwaukee at email@example.com.
- The Housing Bureau is available from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (CST).
- To modify or cancel an existing reservation, refer to the “request for change” link provided at the bottom of your confirmation email.
- If you need your confirmation resent, contact VISIT Milwaukee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact the hotels directly unless it is after the booking cutoff date (March 29, 2024).
Please Be Aware of Fraud!
CheeseExpo has been made aware of several fraudulent claims. Please be aware of the following:
- CheeseExpo has has not endorsed anyone to contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a special discounted conference rate. If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is fraud.
- CheeseExpo does not sell attendee lists. If you receive an offer to purchase our attendee lists, it is fradulent.
If you have questions, please contact the WCMA Events Team at 608-286-1001 or by email