A gathering of over 3,500 cheese industry leaders, suppliers, marketers and more will gather to share information about the latest in cheese technology, new products, whey opportunities, product safety, marketing and additional issues affecting our industry. Nowhere else in the world will you find the collection of cutting-edge cheesemaking equipment, business insight, and networking opportunities that ICTE delivers.
Your hosts Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association (WCMA) and the Center for Dairy Research (CDR) promise an exciting event.
Click here to see who attends.
What makes the ICTE different from other events?
- The expertise of the Wisconsin Center for Dairy Research team.
- Targeted focus on cheese and whey products.
- Excellent for supplier-processor networking at an affordable price.
- The pride and honor of the Championship Cheese Contest Awards Banquet and Auction.
- An event that draws CEOs, marketers, plant managers and R&D staff from around the world.
- Exhibits, lunches and receptions are free for Cheese Makers (Dairy Manufacturers/Processors)
- Samples cheese varieties from around the world.
- Ideas Showcase of seminars on the trade show exhibit floor
- Complimentary hot lunch in the exhibit hall to maximize your time
- Our on-line floor plan sign up and updates in real-time allowing orderly exhibit signup based on each WCMA Member company’s Priority Points.
- And much more!